This website is in compliance with the Israeli Equal Rights for Persons withDisabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service) (2013), and the guidelines of Israel Standard 5568 – “Website Content AccessibilityGuidelines” at Level AA.
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance with the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG 2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Firefox browser.
- The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
- In making the website accessible emphasis was placed, inter alia, on implementing the following aspects:
Adapting the screen to the reader
Color clarity for texts
Control of speed
Inclusion of an assistance level
Accessible Customer Service
- Employee training for accessible service – trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
- Additional forms of contact:
Fax: +972 08 6158004
Contact via the “Contact” form on the website.
Contact by mail: 5 Oppenheimer St., Rehovot, Israel
Frontal service – Please note that Sapir Corp does not serve private clients in a physical location. You can contact us through the digital channels.
Contact ways for requests and suggestions for improving accessibility, accessibility coordinator
We continue our efforts unabatedly to improve the accessibility services and especially website accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable its use for the entire population, including people with disabilities.
Nevertheless, it should be noted that despite our efforts to make all the pages and contention the website accessible, the website is a dynamic entity that includes various content uploading systems (including, inter alia, content from other sites operated and/or maintained by third parties, and/or photos or scanned documents). It is possible that such material is not accessible. This is to clarify that Sapir Corp Ltd is not responsible for such material or for making it accessible, but we will gladly accept your comments and try to help you to reach those third parties so as to direct their attention to the matter(without being able to commit that the third parties will make the necessary adaptations, insofar as they are required by law). Therefore, it is possible that some parts of the website may still not have been made completely accessible.
If while using the website you encounter any accessibility difficulty or if you have comments regarding the level and/or manner of accessibility, you may contact company's accessibility coordinator and we will make every effort to handle the problem as soon as possible:
Publication of Accessibility Declaration
Statement update date: August 15, 2023